Our 2018 camp lineups are now complete! Evident by this year's roster, we are committed to brining in the best talent in the world to Vector Wrestling Camps in order to give our athletes the best opportunities to learn and grow. The sum accolades of our featured clinicians/counselors include the below, among others:
- 2 Olympic Gold Medals
- 6 World Titles
- 14 NCAA Titles
- 26 NCAA All-American Honors
- 4 Hodge Trophies (aka wrestling Heismans)
REGISTER NOW BEFORE SPOTS FILL UP as we will be capping the attendance at both of our camps this year. Only 350 athletes in UT and 200 athletes in CA will be admitted to the camps. Register now as spots will fill up quickly.
- 8:00-8:30 Counselor breakout / Warm up / Group photo
- 8:30-10:30 Session 1 (technique)
- 10:30-10:45 Break
- 10:45-11:45 Session 2 (live wrestling)
- 11:45-12:45 Lunch
- 12:45-2:45 Session 3 (technique)
- 2:45-3:00 Counselor breakout
- 3:00-4:00 Q/A session & personal photos
*Camp check-in will start at 6:30am on the first day of camp.
Dates: June 18 - 21, 2018
Location: Laguna Hills High School in Laguna Hills, CA.
*Price will be raised to $219 on May 1
- Jordan Burroughs - 4x World Champion, 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist, 2x NCAA Champion.
- Kyle Dake - World Team Member, 2x U.S. Open Champion, 4x NCAA Champion.
- Bo Nickal - 2x NCAA Champion, 3x NCAA All-American, 3x Texas HS State Champion.
- Bryce Meredith - 3x NCAA All-American, 4x Wyoming HS State Champion.
Dates: June 25 - 28, 2018
Location: Timpanogos High School in Orem, UT.
- Kyle Snyder - 2x World Champion, 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist, 3x NCAA Champion, Pound-for-Pound #1 in the world.
- David Taylor - World Team Member, 3x U.S. Open Champion, 2x NCAA Champion.
- Hunter Stieber - Oklahoma University Assistant Coach, 2x NCAA All-American, 4x Ohio HS State Champion.
- Darian Cruz - NCAA Champion, 3x NCAA All-American, 2x Pennsylvania HS State Champion.